Monday 19 July 2010

Lake Zurich Swim Training

The last couple of weeks I have been strife with injuries.  Pulled back, neck, arm muscles and to be honest with you, it is a pain in the ass.  I have been running to make up for it but that does not help.  I been averaging a measly 12 to 18k a week due to these issues.  The main reasons is I changed some practice routines.  I use to swim only free but have been doing back and fly for the past couple of weeks.  I have also changed my breathing from only right to only left now.  So that is to try to balance out the pain from the EC.  After the EC I had so many back issues from only breathing right.  I know I have said in previous posts that I will re-train myself for bi breathing, well I lied.  SO now I actually been doing it and well...

Now to get me back to normal.  This week and the next two will only be doing front crawl and no other stroke.  The only thing I vow to do is breath left or do alternating breathing because I refuse to hurt myself for Lake Zurich.

The next 3 weeks I am going to be pushing 30+ km a week with a peak of 35 km next week if no injuries occur....

No comments:

Post a Comment